Nick Name: Ari, Little Red, Riri
Birthday: June 26, 1993
Age: 28 Years, 28 Year Old Females
Sun Sign: Cancer
Also Known As: Ariana Grande-Butera
Born Country: United States
Born In: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Famous As: Singer-Songwriter, Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Dalton Gomez
Father: Edward Butera
Mother: Joan Grande
Siblings: Frankie J. Grande
Ancestry: Italian Americans
City: Boca Raton, Florida
U.S. State: Florida
Who is Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress who has been making waves around the world with her singing skills. From a young age she participated in sports and sang at community events, and gradually decided that she wanted to do this for the rest of her life. His first try in the world of entertainment was ‘Broadway’ ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’. She has also been part of a collection of various television programs, but later Ariana Grande decided to focus her attention on music. His debut album ‘Yours Really’ broke several records and dominated the ‘Billboard Top 100’ chart for a few weeks. Several hundred thousand copies of the album were sold and eventually Ariana Grande became a star. He released a few albums later and all managed to gain commercial fame and criticism.
Childhood & Early Life
- Ariana Grande-Butera was born to Joan Grande and Edward Butera on June 26, 1993 in Florida, United States. While his father owned a graphic design firm, his mother was the CEO of ‘Horse-McCann Communications’.
- Ariana’s parents had moved to Florida from New York when her mother, Joan, became pregnant. He pursued his primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
- From a very young age, Ariana Grande loved to imitate and even starred in two plays, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard Of Oz’. He appeared on national television at a young age singing the song ‘The Star Spangled Banner’.
- To pursue her dreams, Ariana Grande moved to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with the desire to record an R&B album. However, the record label management did not take him seriously and thought that he was too young.
- He also won a supporting role in music ‘13 ’, which was screened at the popular Broadway theater. He left his studies for a short time to work in ’13 ‘.
- Ariana Grande’s biggest break came in 2009, when she was chosen to play the role of Cat Valentine in the sitcom ‘Victorious’, broadcast by ‘Nickelodeon’. The famous actress Elizabeth Gillies was also one of the star performers of the sitcom.
- The following year, he appeared in ‘Cuba Libre’ music, produced by renowned American artist Desmond Child.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to take a break from her acting career and focused on honing her singing skills. A year later, his song ‘Give it Up’ from the soundtrack ‘Victorious’ was released. Her voice received the attention of Monte Lipman, chief executive of the ‘Republic Records’ label, who was touched by her singing prowess.
- Soon, Ariana Grande signed a contract with a record label and in late 2011 with her debut song ‘Set Your Hearts’ released.
- That same year she named the character Princess Diaspro in the animated series ‘Winx Club’, in 13 episodes in total. He was also the voice of the lead character from ‘Snowflake, The White Gorrilla’, an animated film made in English.
- The songs ‘Victorious 2.0’ and ‘Victorious 3.0’ were released in 2012, when Ariana Grande borrowed her voice from two songs. These songs were ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ and ‘L.A Boyz’.
- He next played Snow White in a play accompanied by the famous book ‘A Snow White Christmas’. Veterans like Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton also took part in the play, which was played at the famous ‘Pasadena Playhouse’.
- Ariana Grande has been selected to play the role of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, starring Nickelodeon in 2013-14. However, the series was not revived after the end of the first season, despite its popularity.
- He released his debut album ‘Yours True’ in August 2013 and within a month the album earned a top spot on the US ‘Billboard 200’ countdown.
- The song ‘The Way’ from this album received a lot of praise and secured 10th place in the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ and stayed on the chart for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP ‘Christmas Kisses’ was released and at the same time her television film ‘Swindle’ was broadcast on ‘Nickelodeon’.
- His second album, ‘My Everything’, which was released in mid-2014, gained a lot of popularity and commercials. In just 1 week, 169,000 copies of the album were sold and the album earned a top spot on the ‘Billboard 200’.
- The two album songs, titled ‘Trouble’ and ‘Break Free’ have become the hottest songs for music lovers. Both songs ranked No.3 and No.4 respectively in ‘Billboard Hot 100’. The song ‘Trouble’ also featured the famous Australian rapper Iggy Azelea.
- He also sang the song ‘Bang Bang’ from English artist Jessie J’s album ‘Sweet Talker’, which was released in 2014.
- Ariana Grande returned to acting in 2015 with the shocking comedy series ‘Scream Queens’, which aired on ‘Fox’. That same year, she also released her third album, titled ‘Dangerous Woman’.
- In 2016, he appeared in a Ben Stiller comedy starring ‘Zoolander 2’ in the cameo role. That same year, he collaborated with famous singer Stevie Wonder on the song ‘Faith’, from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- Her critically and commercially acclaimed album ‘Dangerous Woman’ was released in March 2016. The title track and one ‘Be Alright’, from this album went on to become charts.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande released her fourth studio album, Sweetener. Won ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ at the 61st Grammy Awards.
- In 2019, he released his fifth studio album, Thank U, Next. The album was twice certified Platinum by RIAA and was nominated for ‘Album of the Year’ and ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ at 62 Grammy Awards.
- In 2020, Ariana released her sixth album, Positions. It was first released on Billboard 200. That same year, she became the highest paid woman in the Forbes 2020 list of 100 Celebrities.
- In 2021, Ariana Grande collaborated with Canadian singer The Weekend on a remix of her songs titled “Save Your Tears”. Released April 23, 2021 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
2017 Manchester Arena Explosion Incident
On May 22, 2017, the explosion took place just outside the Manchester Arena in Manchester, United Kingdom, where Ariana Grande had recently sung at a concert, which was part of the ‘Dangerous Women’s Journey’. The blast killed 19 people and injured 59 others. The blast happened at the end of Ariana Grande’s concert, but Grande was not injured during the incident.