Sun Sign: Cancer
Born Country: India
Born In: Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Famous As: Doctor, Politician
About Priyanka Maurya
- Priyanka Maurya is an Indian physician, social worker, and politician. He was the face of the Indian National Congress campaign ‘ladki hoon, lad sakti hoon’.
- In 2008, he joined Fly SpiceJet as a senior and worked there for over two years. Priyanka, in 2012 joined Dr. Janta Homeo Clinic to gain experience in providing patient care with homeopathy medications, extensive knowledge of homeopathy procedures, principles, and in-depth knowledge of medical and herbal remedies.
- He, as a physician, specializes in homeopathic medicine and surgery, and runs a private clinic called Modern Homeopathic Clinic in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. He has more than 8 years’ medical experience.
- Priyanka Maurya is an active social worker. She has partnered with various nonprofit organizations to help people in need. In November 2019, he became part of the ‘Indian Roti bank,’ an organization that aims to provide free food and shelter to people from all communities in our country and ensure that no community should feel left out. Priyanka volunteered as State Coordinator for Uttar Pradesh and later in January 2020, was promoted to the position of National Coordinator for the organization. While volunteering there, she simplified the Sanjeevani program for the poor and needy to contact a network of specialists by telephone and receive medical advice regarding general health-related concerns. He also convened and conducted state committee meetings.
- Priyanka Maurya was appointed as the brand ambassador for the Help India Rising Foundation in August 2020. The foundations works on alleviating poverty and social injustice which was amplified by the covid crises.